Thursday, May 04, 2006

He's a strong one...


Well yesterday I had the adventure of bringing Cole to the doctors...

All was well until...

We need to give him a shot...

OH BOY!!!!!

Let me just say that Cole is not easily held down. The determination of this kid is tremendous!

but thru this I was able to take away a lesson, some bruises too, but the lesson was about feeding this determination and his strong spirit. He needs a foundation and a sword and this kid is going somewhere...

God has given him a strong spirit for what He has for him... He may be small, but he's full of the power of God...

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

awww... poor Cole!

I seriously love though how you guys and Dale and Jen pull these like amazing life lessons out of the crazy things your kids do. Its so cool... I almost can't wait to have kids so that I can have moments like that to pull lessons from!

Well.. I love you and I definately missed you on Date night! Hopefully we will get to make it up next week!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CHRIS seriously... UPDATE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home