Monday, January 08, 2007

new friends???







I have to be honest the idea of finding new friends, it doesn't scare me, it just makes me feel tired... not because I don't want people in my life (those of you who know me know better than that) but more because I have soooo many awesome friends that God has given me and I am comfortable with that... So you can pray for me there!

but there not around or I'm not around them soooo...

And I know that God wants me to connect with people because that is what He is about! I am feeling the desire to build relationships with my neighbors and community. It's kind of small right now (4 houses on our street) but I know that God has us here for a purpose and I AM excited to see that unfold.

Africa seems so far away, but when the phone rings and it's Jill!

I love those kids so much! They are going to be great men of God and who knows maybe they will be working right beside us some day!!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Dennis Rogers said...

Hey, haven't been checking the blogs or posting myself for a while. Glad to see you had a post that I haven't seen. I'm sure glad you are here making some new friends. And, I'm really glad we're here together. Now, let's get together for coffee sometime soon. I'll be calling you right after April 15th. I love you, sis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home